Monday, September 13, 2010

First Aid Kit


All girls need a first aid kit. AND all girls need a posh first aid kit! Love the clear front so you can easily see what to grab quickly. I have now modified my "teacher survival kits" to have the clear front as well. For those of you who don't know me, each year I make "teacher survival kits" for my children's teachers (with the exception of our new male teacher--he doesn't seem to be into ruffles so much...). We fill them with little essentials: lotion, nail clippers, Tylenol, mints, etc. You get the idea. And this bag is all mine! It goes everywhere with us. You know how young men tend to gawk at pretty ladies? Well, that's what other women do to this bag. Don't worry, I keep a close eye on her, remind her to be modest, and not talk to strangers. Are you giggling??

No comments:

Post a Comment