Monday, February 28, 2011

Scrunchy Flowers


Drum roll please.....

Today is my first tutorial. I am shyly blushing. I wonder if anyone is truly interested in how I make something, but I suppose I'll find out. I do have 10 followers now. Consider that a perfect 10 for Sew Poshy!! I have actually had a few people ask about these flowers so I will document the making of one. Here's a pic of the end result. Isn't she a sweet little flower? Simply flowericious!! If I had all the time in the world, I would edge each flower in sparkly glitter. Someday... So if you want the super posh way of making little scrunchy flowers, squeal and click here. Have a fabulous day!!








3 comments:

  1. LOVE the fabric combination you used. It's absolutely breathtaking! I saw your darling link at "Your Way Wednesday" and had to check it out! Thanks for the great tute!

    xxoo,
    Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty flower...and a great tutorial too!. (Saw your link on Made With Love Monday)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! I really like the addition of tulle, it adds a fun dimension!

    ReplyDelete