Saturday, February 11, 2012

Glorious Girls

Happy Saturday morning to you! All the babes and hubby happily in bed sleeping. Enjoying the quiet morning. A little coffee, fruit, and Adele. If only a fire were burning...



So, a super wonderful family I know is about to pop with pinky #2. It's just too exciting! Mommy and big sister are beautiful, so this little bundle has no choice but to follow suit. AND, they're oh so girly (Do you see me beaming from ear to ear?? I could just break out with a little chearleading spirit!!). Here's their sister shirts.







Yes, headbands. It's like the bow on a package. These are gifts from God you know! The design I put on them was actually a Sew Poshy creation - how fancy is that! I have grand software to design amazing things, I just don't know how to use it. This project gave me a little practice. I should take more classes, but I play too hard (giggle, giggle, just ask my hubby). Close ups? Absolutely...





So there you go. Smooches to the sisters. And smooches to my sister, she's amazing! Nothing in life compares to a sister. If you have one, cherish her.


Thought I would give you a peek at a few more pics. I haven't blogged alot recently. It's all to do with my KISS. "Keep It Simple Sista." It does magical things in my life. Ever read If You Take A Mouse To School? Yeah, that's me. So when I remember to KISS, life is much easier. And then I have more time to kiss, if you're following me. (I just cracked myself up!) Here's baby girl's new leggings:



She's wild and crazy, just like these pants! Tutu is from a Christmas production she danced in. And the topless part, well that's just her everyday attire around the house. Had to bribe her to keep the pants on for a photo. They quickly came off as soon as I was finished. I think she kept the tutu on though. Hold on while I get lost in that happy memory...



We went to a birthday party last weekend and here's our gift.




This has a zipper. Ooooh, aaaaaah. I have been working on zippers these days. BTW, I don't like them and they don't like me. Yuck. I've been sewing for so many years and have never perfected this skill. The time has come. One day I will conquer a silly zipper!

Now I'm off. I hear pitter patter upstairs. Sleeping house is now awake. And yes, I'm smiling huge. Off to kiss (literally) my babes! Kiss yours today too!



No comments:

Post a Comment